In a first of its kind initiative, six leading musicians have joined hands to use folk music as a medium to spread awareness about the impact of climate change on...
Pakistan’s most populous Punjab province has issued a security alert over possible attacks by the Islamic State militants on sensitive civil and military installations, a media report said today. Citing intelligence,...
Activist-lawyer Prashant Bhushan on Saturday accused Arvind Kejriwal of playing the “biggest fraud” on people by diluting the provisions of the Jan Lokpal draft of the Anna movement while Shanti...
Former New Zealand cricket captain Chris Cairns must wait until Monday at the earliest to learn the result of his perjury trial after jurors failed to reach a verdict following...
Life & Style
After a mesmerising performance in India’s economic hub Mumbai, Disney classic “Beauty and the Beast” is gearing up to dazzle the national capital with its grandeur in the form of...
Filmmkaer Mahesh Bhatt has revealed his daughter Shaheen, who is celebrating her birthday today, has given him a new meaning of life. Shaheen, who is making her Bollywood debut as a...
- Ranbir Kapoor knows all of Sanjay Dutt’s stories and will play him well internally: Rajkumar Hirani
- I’ve nothing to do with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol’s chemistry in ‘Dilwale’: Varun Dhawan
- Kamal Haasan, Chiranjeevi, Akkineni Nagarjuna to attend IIFA Utsavam 2015
- Deepika Padukone-Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Tamasha’ earns Rs. 10.87 crore on opening day
New Delhi: India's reliance on foreign oil will jump from 80 per cent to 90 per cent by 2040 and it would lead global energy demand growth, the International Energy...
Washington D.C, Nov 27: Researchers have uncovered an essential interaction between malaria parasites and liver cells. Scientists at the Center for Infectious Disease Research recently uncovered a critical piece in...
- How malaria parasite invades initial target liver
- Breakthrough paves way for new Alzheimer's cure
- Customised Diabetes Care Effective for Women, Not Men
- IVF becoming the preferred choice of treatment
- India's Oil Imports Seen Rising Despite Plans to Up Domestic Output
- Transporting coal via waterways can save Rs 10k cr/yr: Nitin Gadkari
- Air India plans non-stop flight to Washington DC
- Civil Aviation Ministry Eases Norms for Aircraft Imports
- Govt hopeful of GST Bill passage: Jayant Sinha
- ‘Mahajokepal’: Kejriwal like Modi, doesn’t like to be questioned, says Bhushan
- Brush up on your Maggi favourites with these 6 recipes
- CBFC should restrict itself to giving certification: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Sleep can put you at risk of diabetes
- Modi hits out at ‘poverty alleviation industry’
- Standing six hours a day can prevent you from obesity
- Pesticides exposure may damage sperm in teenagers
- On removal of Home Secretary, HM Rajnath Singh says: Ask PM Modi
- Bihar verdict: More Muslim MLAs, fewer women
- Bihar voters found Nitish Kumar’s vision more credible than Gujarat model
- Know what effortlessly slim people eat every day