VHP converts 33 Christians in Kerala, says more families will be returning to Hinduism in the coming days
Nine Dalit Christian families, eight of them from Alappuzha district, were on Sunday “reconverted” to Hinduism by the Vishva Hindu Parishad as part of its “ghar wapsi” campaign. In Alappuzha, the...
An Afghan official says seven policemen were killed in a northern province after their checkpoint came under attack by insurgents. Abdul Manan Raoufi, police operational chief of Jawzjan province, says that...
- Pakistan security forces launch countrywide crackdown; arrest over 300 terror suspects in Islamabad
- Obama ‘recklessly’ spreading rumours of a Pyongyang-orchestrated cyber attack
- USA: Gunman who killed two New York police officers had long criminal history
- Raul Castro hails US-Cuba thaw, but says won’t change political system
Shiv Sena on Monday said that there’s nothing wrong with reverse conversions and flayed “those who kept mum when Hindus were converted to Muslims.” “Till yesterday, Hindus were converted to Muslims....
At the Gabba in their first innings, Australia scored at an insanely fast-rate of 4.60 while making 505. And they chased down their target of 128 at nearly run-a-ball despite...
Life & Style
The Miss World contest, which has been an annual feature since 1951, will no longer feature a swimsuit round in their competition, the organisation’s chairwoman Julia Morley has said. The owners...
The Shakuni of television and “an unofficial” peacemaker of Bigg Boss Season 8, Praneet Bhat is the latest contestant to be evicted from the show. After spending thirteen long weeks...
Trying to cash in on the holiday traffic and the space vacated by SpiceJet in the past few days, GoAir is now offering discounted tickets for as low as Rs...
Aircraft pilots are at considerable risk of skin cancer, being exposed to ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun, which aircraft windshields do not completely block, according to a new...
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar likely to be fit for Boxing Day Test
- India tour of Australia: Umpire strikes back
- Steve Smith should captain in all formats, feels Ryan Harris
- Bandaged Martin Skrtel saves Liverpool the blushes
- Up north, a Ranji cold shoulder for teams
- GoAir, where is your cheap ticket?
- Saudi Arabia says will not cut oil output even if non-OPEC nations do
- BSE Sensex continues to rule firm for 3rd day; Gail India, NTPC major gainers
- Stage set for big-bang spectrum auction
- Taliban kill 7 Afghan policemen at checkpoint
- Top 7 companies add Rs 47,365 crore in m-cap; SBI, Infosys shine
- Breakfast like a king: Here’s how to make Aaloo Parantha
- Banks trim deposit rates, look at passing on benefit to loans
- ‘MediaTek believes high-end processor segment can be disrupted’
- Why I couldn’t stop hogging at Nando’s: Restaurant review by a true-blue chicken lover
- Hand dryers can spread bacteria in public toilets: Study
- The Eye of the Tiger
- 7 HP patients lose vision after March 2014 free eye camp, Govt orders probe
- Australia intercepts Sri Lankan asylum seekers, turns back most
- Why pilots face high risk of skin cancer: Study