The Allahabad High Court has ordered the immediate release of a woman from the Nari Niketan in Amroha district, where she was detained for a month on the orders of...
The Vatican’s secretary of state has called the Irish vote to legalize gay marriage a “defeat for humanity,” evidence of the soul-searching going on in Catholic circles after the predominantly...
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday said “the days are not far when BJP will rule Bengal”. While addressing a rally at Burrabazar during his one-day visit to Kolkata, Singh...
Is it the end of West Indian legend Shivnarine Chanderpaul’s career? Will world cricket never see the 42-year old walk to the middle again with those anti-glare stickers gleaming under...
Life & Style
An Indian-American contestant on the competitive cooking reality show, “MasterChef US” season six, is the first ever vegetarian participant on the programme. Hetal Vasavada, 28, enjoys making desserts with traditional Indian...
A day after Salman Khan’s friends Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan gave us a glimpse of the Dabangg Khan from his much-awaited of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the makers unveiled the...
Buoyed by the lowest-ever power deficit at 3.6 per cent on the back of 22,566 MW capacity addition, coal and power minister Piyush Goyal on Wednesday said the stage has...
The reverse-osmosis water purifier at home seems to be a benign invention, allowing people to drink clean, healthy water. But now scientists are warning that rampant use of the RO...
- Support of states critical to achieve energy security: Piyush Goyal
- We’re helping states to auction mines: Tomar
- GAIL ties up Shell as a buyer for its LNG
- Non-food credit grows at a subdued rate of 10.4%
- Jet Airways offers flat 25 percent discount in flash sale, but we can’t find cheap tickets
- Irish gay marriage vote a ‘defeat for humanity\': Vatican
- US military mistakenly ships live anthrax to labs in nine states
- 45 dead, 286 injured in Saudi-led airstrikes on Yemen police headquarters
- Should US continue to provide Coalition Support Fund to Pakistan Army, asks US Congress report
- Only one body per grave found at trafficking camps: Malaysia
- Lakhvi ‘innocent’, no evidence against him in 26/11 attack: Hafiz Saeed
- Facebook unveils Anonymous Login for apps to improve user privacy
- Man held for vandalising statue of Mother Mary, Infant Jesus in Bhandup
- Modi logs onto Sina Weibo
- Net neutrality debate: 4 million Indians supported our campaign, claims COAI
- Watch video: How India celebrated World Laughter Day
- Robbery in Chandigarh house in broad daylight
- Hope, in Pixels: How a photo blog rescued Nepal quake survivors
- DoT extends Mobile Number Portability deadline for telecos by 2 months
- Trip Advisor: The way we travel now, we barely skim the surface of any place