“The two leaders exchanged pleasantries when they met for the first time after arriving here,” External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin informed. Sources said all the leaders met in informal...
- Congress leaders forcing waiver of VAT on e-commerce firms: Janata Dal Secular
- Black money: 427 foreign account holders identified, will pro-actively chase them, says Jaitley
- Media should apologise to Chief Minister for Badaun reporting: Azam Khan
- West Bengal Governor Tripathi sworn in as new Bihar Governor
The police officer who fatally shot a 12-year-old boy carrying a pellet gun fired within one to two seconds of pulling up in his cruiser, police said Wednesday. During those...
- Rehman Malik claims to have proof of ISIS presence in Pakistan
- Another Kim takes centerstage: N Korean leader’s sister now a senior official in the ruling Workers’ party
- Ferguson riots: Streets quiet after two nights of racial unrest
- Hong Kong student leader Joshua Wong banned from cleared protest site
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said on Thursday that talks to get the Shiv Sena on board the government will start on Friday. As reported by The Indian Express earlier, the...
Just three and a half months since India’s batting debacle in England, the Test team has reached and begun practice fairly well in Australia, as the first tour game will...
Life & Style
School children in India, irrespective of age group or gender, are lagging far behind as far as health and fitness levels are concerned, revealed The EduSports’ 5th Annual School Health...
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan paid tribute to poet father Harivansh Rai Bachchan on his 107th anniversary today, calling him a unique genius. The 72-year-old actor took to his blog to share...
Reserve Bank of India allowed banks to extend loans up to Rs 10 lakh to individuals against long-term infrastructure bonds issued by them, thus easing loan norms for low-cost housing. “In...
Obesity is to blame for nearly half a million cases of cancer a year, with overweight women at a far greater risk than men, according to a study by WHO’s...
- OnePlus One review + video: This is a flagship killer, no doubt
- Half a million cancers a year fuelled by obesity
- School children in India unfit; kids from non-metros fare better: Study
- Amitabh Bachchan pays homage to father on 107th anniversary
- SAARC retreat: PM Narendra Modi, Sharif shake hands
- Conditions, Apply: India’s top six batsmen
- Phillip Hughes: Freakish accident takes away a promising young cricketer
- Moeen Ali ton in vain as Sri Lanka beat England by 25 runs
- Phillip Hughes death puts series opener in jeopardy
- Affordable homes: Bank can lend Rs 10 lakh against infrastructure bonds
- Snapdeal sale hit by snags, social media backlash
- Telecom Commission sends back spectrum pricing proposal to Trai
- Shiv Sena stakes claim to leader of opposition post in Maharashtra Assembly
- Devendra Fadnavis sworn in as Maharashtra CM; Modi, Uddhav attend ceremony at Wankhede stadium
- Weight loss drugs could be counter-productive
- Heart diseases affect rural, urban people alike
- Christopher Nolan to visit India in December for IIT Bombay’s cultural festival
- ‘Kaththi’ actor Vijay, director Murugadoss sued
- The vast viral universe
- Fashion do’s and don’ts for curvy women